Oak Ridge, a distinctive community of
2 and 3 bedroom town home residences, is
conveniently located in Whippany NJ. The community
is a great place to live, raise a family, relax and enjoy life!
Whippany, which is a section of Hanover Township lies about 30
miles west of New York City in Morris County,
NJ and is just minutes away from all the conveniences necessary
for today's lifestyles.
It is also close to the convenienceculture of vibrant downtown Morristown, NJ.
- A Distinctive Townhome Community of 2 and 3 bedroom
townhomes in Whippany, NJ
- Location! Location! Location! Located in an
convenient area of Hanover Township.
Safe, Quiet & Beautiful.
- Conveniently located just 4 +/- Miles from the
Morristown Green (Downtown Morristown)
+/- minute drive to
Morristown Train Station for the Midtown Direct train to New York
- 40 +/- minute drive to Manhattan
- 30 +/- minute drive to Newark International Airport
- 5 +/- minute drive to the Morristown Green, the center of
shops, and eateries
- 15+/- minutes to The
Mall at Short Hills
Minutes to Major Routes
like 10, 24, 80, 280, 46, 202 and 287
Morris County, New Jersey was recently rated as the 6th
Best Place to Raise a Family by Forbes Magazine
ranking U.S. counties with populations over 65,000
was built in 1996-1997 and there are approximately 180 units
featuring 2-3 Bedrooms and 2.1 Baths and an attached 2 Car
The interiors are spacious and designed to fit every homeowner's
lifestyles. And there are many Floor Plans to choose from.
Many units have basements, some of which are finished and others
which are not. Some have walkout basements.
The community landscape is beautiful and gives each home
lots of privacy. You can enjoy peaceful walks, jogs or bike
rides. The amenities are perfectly maintained and offer a
Community Pool and Tennis Courts. Parks and Shopping are nearby.
Oak Ridge, Hanover Twp., NJ: Suburban Living at it's Best
Oak Ridge in the Whippany section of Hanover, New Jersey, offers a suburban lifestyle
with in-town convenience! Major brokerage firms, professional
services, abundant shopping facilities, mass-transit
systems, a full service airport for private jets and planes,
health care centers and fine restaurants are all a part of
nearby Morristown's wonderful combination of sophistication
Nearby Morristown's Sophistication and Charisma
Major brokerage firms, professional
services, abundant shopping facilities, mass-transit systems, a
full service airport for private jets and planes, health care
centers and fine restaurants are all a part of nearby Morristown's
wonderful combination of sophistication and charisma.
- Price Range: $350,000 - $475,000
- Beds/Baths: 2-3 / 2.1
- Parking: 2 Car Garages
- Number of Units: 180
- Year Built: 1996-1997
- Amenities: Outdoor Pool, Tennis Courts
- Common Features: Natural Gas, Forced Air Heat, Central Air conditioning, 1 or 2 Fireplaces, Attached Garage with Direct Access to Units, Extra parking for additional cars and guests. 9-foot ceilings on main floor. Kitchens with breakfast rooms, Separate Laundry areas with washer and gas dryer hookup. Every home includes a private deck.
- Schools: Excellent Hanover Township Public Schools. Bee Meadow or Salem (Kindergarten-5th Grades). Memorial Junior School (6th-8th Grades. Whippany/Hanover Park High School. Many exclusive, private elementary and Prep/Boarding/Catholic high schools are also available within a few miles.
- Public Transportation: NYC and Hoboken Trains as well as NYC and Morris County NJ Transit buses are in Morristown center, about 4 miles away.
- Fun & Recreation: 4 +/- miles to Morristown Green, About 30 miles to NYC. Bee Meadow Community Swimming Pool is less than 2 miles. Dozens of town, county, state, and national parks with biking/hiking trails, water activities, etc. range from within walking distance to just a few miles away.
- Special Features: Minutes from convenient and reliable service on NJ Transit's Midtown Direct Train to New York City, Close to Major Routes and Shopping. Low Whippany Property Taxes.
- Pets Allowed: Yes. Contact Management Company for any restrictions.
- Maintenance Fee Includes: Exterior Maintenance, Landscaping, Common Area Insurance and Lighting, Snow Removal, Trash Collection, Pool and Clubhouse Maintenance, Homeowner's Water Fees